Cassie is a behavioural therapist and health counsellor, for navigate support services, who helps manage mind, body and motivation. She offers a mobile service, so you can receive treatment in the comfort of your own home. Cassie takes a holistic approach helping patients break through physical (injuries, illness, fitness), logistical (transport or busy schedules) or emotional (mood or motivation) barriers.
1. Why did you choose your career path?
I love helping people to problem solve and find solutions to their own health and mental health issues. Most people know what they need to do to improve their situation but need guidance or support as they go through the process
2. What does your typical work day look like?
A variety of counselling work - chronic health issues, aged care worries, general worries or insomnia
3. What is your opinion on the importance of responding to customer comments and reviews on Whitecoat?
It is important to get feedback from your customers about what has worked well/ not as well
4. What is the best part of your job?
Seeing the improvements in people's lives after a few counselling sessions
5. How does your work benefit from using Whitecoat most?
To show people that there is a mobile counselling and support service in the Northern and Eastern suburbs of Melbourne
6. What has been your biggest career achievement or proud moment?
I was a previous Vice President of my professional association and I continue to nurture the professional education of the next generation of Social Workers and Medical Practitioners
7. If you didn’t choose your career path, which profession would you have chosen to pursue?
A travel writer
8. If you could choose someone to play you in a movie, who would it be and why?
Ming Nga Wen - because she does a good job acting on Marvel's SHIELD
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Ability to heal so that people's physical ailments could be helped
10. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
11. What is your favourite book?
What Alice Forgot
Visit Ms Cassie Tu's Whitecoat profile to book an appointment today.
16 May 2018