1. Why did you choose your career path?
Like anyone in my industry I came into it to help people achieve their goals and change their lives for the better through exercise.
2. What does your typical work day look like?
Running both an in person and online Exercise Physiology and Health Coaching Business, my day starts with my first client at 6am and finishes my computer at 10pm at night. In this time, I will usually see around 7-10 clients, as well as attending to my own fitness journey with a run or gym work. I will then look to produce a few pieces of content everyday to help people on their journey. I also respond to a number of emails that will have come in from my online health coaching clients.
3. What is your opinion on the importance of responding to customer comments and reviews on Whitecoat?
Responding to comments or questions is the most important feedback you can give as a health professional. If someone has gone out of their way to spend the time to write something nice about you or ask a question, you owe it to them to respond and help in any way that you can.
4. What is the best part of your job?
Seeing people make changes in their lives that will last a life time.
5. How does your work benefit from using Whitecoat most?
It is a great place for people to reach out to individual experts in their field and have them ask questions or look to enquire about a service. Having this place is a great central location for people to come and this has helped direct potential clients to me
6. What has been your biggest career achievement or proud moment?
Being in business for over 10 years and having helped over 1,000 people in their own individual journey.
7. If you didn’t choose your career path, which profession would you have chosen to pursue?
I would have always been a business owner in some respect and while I have no idea what that may have been, if not for being in the fitness industry, I just know I would not be working for anyone but myself.
8. If you could choose someone to play you in a movie, who would it be and why?
Brad Pitt. I truly have no idea, however, who doesn't love Brad Pitt… so let’s just go with that!
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Teleportation. I am a very nervous flyer, but love to travel. So, if I could just teleport to the location I was wanting to go, that would be amazing!
10. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
As long as it was spent with my wife, I would not care what I was eating.
11. What is your favourite book?
I have written an Amazon Best Seller myself and so I would be silly not to say my own book.
20 Apr 2018