2. You've recently started as Managing Partner of Life Ready Physio and Pilates Busselton. What do you love most about this new endeavour?
I have loved the opportunity to bring a physiotherapy company that we know has been able to help so many people to the town of Busselton.
3. What does a typical day look like?
A surf or fitness training, dry needling, massage, strapping, GP presentations, meetings and coffee.
4. What is your opinion on the importance of responding to customer comments and reviews on Whitecoat?
I think if you can respond to patient comments in a timely manner, it would be best practice.
5. What is the biggest misconception people have about Physiotherapists?
That we ONLY manipulate joints.
6. What has been your biggest career achievement or proud
Working with the Irish International Rugby League team whilst in Perth for the World Cup. Owning my own clinic in Busselton.
7. If you weren't a Physiotherapist, which profession would you have chosen to pursue?
Environmental Scientist or Doctor.
you could choose someone to play you in a movie, who would it be and why?
Eric Bana. Apparently, we look similar!
you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
To be able to fly.
you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
A really good Butter Chicken.
11 Sep 2018