Meet the Health Professional
Nicholas Batger, Physiotherapist
Nick is a Physiotherapist working in Maroubra. He is the co-owner of RX Physiotherapy
, alongside his wife, Em. Nick is a former First Grade Rugby Union player and is also a qualified personal trainer!
1. Why did you choose your career path?
I've always enjoyed being active and learning about the human body. With my love of being active though, it meant many trips to the physio when I was younger. That's probably where I realised it would be a career path suited to me.
2. What does your typical work day look like?
We are open pretty early (5-5:30AM) so it's normally an alarm clock and straight into work. Then I'll fit in a gym workout and also something outdoors (I'm currently learning to surf) throughout the day.
3. What is your opinion on the importance of responding to customer comments and reviews on Whitecoat?
Our clients are able to give us the most honest and direct feedback we could ask for so we appreciate anyone that takes the time to review us or give us suggestions for improving.
4. What is the best part of your job?
Easy - helping people get better
5. How does your work benefit from using Whitecoat most?
Whitecoat gives our patients another avenue to contact us, know more about us and give us feedback
6. What has been your biggest career achievement or proud moment?
Nothing singular stands out - helping each person from the weekly gym junkie, the weekend warrior, the office worker, the professional athlete. These are all moments I'm proud of
7. If you didn’t choose your career path, which profession would you have chosen to pursue?
Professional athlete - just wasn't good enough ;)
8. If you could choose someone to play you in a movie, who would it be and why?
The Rock - just so I could meet him
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Time Travel - to see the world at all the different times and key moments in history
10. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
My mum's Veal Schnitzel
11. What is your favourite book?
Any sports autobiography
To send Nicholas Batger an appointment request, visit his profile here.
Sourced from Whitecoat in Whitecoat Guides
12 Apr 2018