Meet Brett, one of our very talented, hardworking Software Developers! He works so hard that he was recently stricken with the most manly of injuries, RSI (a hand injury from computer mouse overuse). Not only is he a skilled software developer, but he is a skilled cook, being able to cook almost anything using only the lunchroom sandwich press.
1. What's your role at Whitecoat?
Software Developer, focusing on mobile app development.
2. How long have you been at Whitecoat?
3. What does a typical day at Whitecoat look like for you?
Coffee, lots of typing, and talking with various parties about requirements for the app.
4. If you weren't at Whitecoat, what would you be doing?
Still writing software - at some other company.
5. If you could switch your job with anyone else within Whitecoat, whose job would you want and why?
Our accountant, Fiona, to see what's involved in that type of job.
6. What would people be surprised to know about you?
Probably that I'm a twin, it was fun to switch classes in high school!
7. If you could spend a day with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Elon Musk, it would be very interesting to go through his Tesla and SpaceX headquarters!
8. What are you looking forward to the most in the next 12 months at Whitecoat?
Giving the Australian public the ability to pay and claim for their healthcare visit by only using their mobile phone.
13 Feb 2018