Dan is one of the talented faces behind the Whitecoat branding!
1. What is your role at Whitecoat?
I am a Graphic Designer.
2. How long have you been at Whitecoat?
I've been with Whitecoat for about a year and a half.
3. What does a typical day at Whitecoat look like for you?
A typical day for me starts with a coffee followed by checking my emails and having a look at a couple of design websites to see if there is anything new or different that I could reference in my work. After that, I open up to where I left off with work the previous day or follow up with some of the work I know is coming up in throughout the week.
4. If you weren't at Whitecoat, what would you be doing?
If I wasn't at Whitecoat, I'd be doing logo and branding at a branding agency, creating identities tailor made for each client.
5. If you could switch your job with anyone else within Whitecoat, whose job would you want and why?
If I could switch jobs with anyone within Whitecoat, it would have to be Molly, our Marketing Coordinator. I tend to like finding patterns and problem solving, so I think I'd like marketing and breaking down demographics. Not to mention she gets to look at heaps of GIFs and decide which ones to put out on our social!
6. What would people be surprised to know about you?
That I won a Scholarship at my College that covered some costs for a Europe Study Trip! I did that for that for my final year of study.
7. If you could spend a day with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
It would be my Grandfather. I was quite young when he passed away and as I've grown I've heard stories of the great man he was, so I would love to actually meet him and get to know him as others did.
8. What are you looking forward to the most in the next 12 months at Whitecoat?
I'm excited about the launch of our apps, MyWhitecoat and Whitecoat Pro, over the next few months. I believe that they really do have the potential to shape the health industry, booking the right practitioner for the treatment you need.
21 May 2018