Mikky is Whitecoat's Master of Marketing. When he is not completing a task within the Marketing Department you'll find him either a) Listening to the Les Mis Soundtrack, b) Telling someone how good the Les Mis Soundtrack is or c) All of the above.
1. What's your role at Whitecoat?
2. How long have you been at Whitecoat?
3. What does a typical day at Whitecoat look like for you?
The great thing about working at Whitecoat is that no two days are the same. It makes it exciting and a really fun place to work.
4. If you weren't at Whitecoat, what would you be doing?
A sports journalist covering the NFL
5. If you could switch your job with anyone else within Whitecoat, whose job would you want and why?
Technical - seeing our products come alive from the outside is cool. It would be even cooler being able to build them!
6. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I'm a huge fan of musical theatre - watching that is, not singing (fortunately for everyone in the office)
7. If you could spend a day with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Bill Murray - a genius, icon and legend. The best comic actor of our time.
8. What are you looking forward to the most in the next 12 months at Whitecoat?
Seeing how we can really change the healthcare game in Australia - for both patients and providers. Helping real Australians make better decisions about the healthcare, sooner.
05 Dec 2017