MyWhitecoat is a mobile app that creates a fast, simple and secure way for users to:
- Search for healthcare practitioners based on location and make appointments at the touch of a button
- Browse credible reviews and leave their own,
- Pay for healthcare services and claim healthcare rebates in a single, seamless transaction
- Pay for services covered by Medicare including Bulk Bill services (please note that Medicare pays rebates separately onto an EFTPOS card or into a bank account that you’ve liked to your Medicare account).
- Store digital receipts for all transactions paid for via the app
Favourite providers for ease of future booking.
Is it free?
There is no cost to download or use MyWhitecoat. If you use MyWhitecoat to pay for healthcare services, you are liable for payment of the service. For information about the services your health fund covers, please check with your health fund. You can check with your healthcare practitioner about Medicare rebates for the services they provide.