Georgia is our bubbly BDM but doubles as the office URQ (Undercover Rap Queen). Georgia has been with us only 2 months and already has big plans for the future of Whitecoat in the Healthcare Industry!
1. What is your role at Whitecoat?
I'm a Business Development Manager.
2. How long have you been at Whitecoat?
3. What does a typical day at Whitecoat look like for you?
I hunt new business. I’m generally on a phone call, writing an email or in a meeting.
4. If you weren't at Whitecoat, what would you be doing?
I'd still be in sales. I get to talk to people for living.
5. If you could switch your job with
anyone else within Whitecoat, whose job would you want and why?
Molly, our Marketing Coordinator. It would be great to get a good insight on the power of social media and businesses.
6. What would people be surprised to know
I have cheated death WAY too many times, I YouTube EVERYTHING and I’m a Greek who hates olives.
7. If you could spend a day with anyone, dead
or alive, who would it be and why?
After 21 years of research, I’m convinced Tupac is still alive. I would like to know why he chose to give it all up and mysteriously disappear in Cuba.
8. What are you looking forward to the most
in the next 12 months at Whitecoat?
I’m thrilled about Whitecoat moving into an innovative payment solution that the health industry needs (which I will have the pleasure of selling!)
06 Dec 2017